8 spooky movies to watch for a Halloween night in

Without a doubt, the best month of fall is October. Not only do we welcome cooler temperatures and colorful foliage, streaming sites pull out all the stops when it comes to horror movies. Here’s a list of popular spooky movies to watch and where to stream them on this All Hallows’ Eve.

“The Curse of Chucky” on Netflix Chucky, the killer doll is back, and he sets out to lay his avenges on a woman’s family, her sister and niece.

“The Cult of Chucky on Netflix” In the most recent Chucky movie, the doll returns to terrorize Nica, a woman who is confined to an asylum.

“Saw V” on Netflix Hoffman turns out to be a hidden accomplice in Jigsaw’s grisly games of death. Hoffman is trying to protect his secret at all costs by using an array of grisly traps to defeat all his enemies and protect the Jigsaw legacy.

“The Addams Family” on Netflix The Addams family was thrilled when their long-lost brother, Fester, comes to find them. However, the family soon begins to realize that Fester is a fraud since he cannot recall details of his own life. Fester even manages to get the Addams family evicted from their house. Gomez Addams realizes that Fester is scheming against the family to get the Addams’ fortune. 

“The Conjuring 2” on HBOgo Ed and Lorraine Warren, paranormal investigators, travel to North London where they meet Peggy Hodgson. Ms. Hodgson is a single mother of four children who believes that there is something evil in her home. The Warrens believe Peggy once her youngest child starts showing signs of being possessed by a demon. However, when the Warren couple tries to help the Hodgson family, they become the next aim for the demon.

“Krampus” on HBOgo Ancient European Folklore tells the story of Krampus, a beast who punishes naughty children during Christmastime. When the Engel Family’s bickering causes their youngest child, Max, to lose his Christmas Spirit, it causes the release of Krampus. The Engle family must join together to save each other from Krampus.

“Scream 2″ on HBOgo Sidney Prescott and Gale Weathers survived “Scream,” but the horror isn’t over yet. Two college students are murdered at a preview of a movie. Sidney and Gale must find out who the murderer is to keep everyone alive.

“Scream 3” on HBOgo The third movie of the “Scream” series involves a murdering spree targeted towards the original Woodsboro survivors. Sidney must go head-to-head with the demons of her past to stop the killers.