ESPN brings College GameDay to campus

The ESPNU College GameDay Tour will be located in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 11, prior to the Penn State vs. Alabama game.  Fans will be able to listen to a live DJ and visit the painting station before kickoff to uniquely express their true fandom in the stands.  The tour will also include several LED televisions showing live coverage of the College GameDay telecasts (televised on ESPNU from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on ESPN).

This Saturday will mark the first time College GameDay has been held on the University campus since the Tide played Georgia at home in 2007. Alabama has been featured on College GameDay nine times under head coach Nick Saban and 18 times overall.

Throughout the event ESPNU event staff will be distributing giveaways to fans, including T-shirts, lanyards and koozies. Another focal point will be the ESPNU monument (a 24-foot tall monument designed in the likeness of the ESPNU logo), which will be prominently displayed on each host campus throughout the weekend.

The ESPNU College GameDay Tour is free to attend and fans of all ages are welcome to participate.  For more details and the complete ESPNU College GameDay Tour schedule visit ESPNU.com.