Resources available to international students

No international students have been reported missing in the aftermath of Wednesday’s tornado, according to Frannie James, a professor who works with UA’s English Language Institute, and LaDonna Foshee with Capstone International Services.

“The ELI was frantically contacting their students, and all their students are accounted for,” James said.

The Capstone International Services office will be open Saturday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m to offer assistance to all international students who have questions about what actions to take

Students who have submitted travel requests should go to 105 B.B. Comer during these hours to pick up their documents.

International students can direct questions regarding international services to LaDonna Foshee at [email protected]. Questions about exchange students can be directed to Holly Buckner at [email protected]. Students from the English Language Institute can contact Bill Wallace at [email protected].

For students who live on campus, Lakeside Dining is the only operational cafeteria, serving both lunch and dinner.

The Capstone International offices, including Academic Programs, the English Language Institute and International Services will be open Monday. International students can stop by with any questions they may have.